1. First of all, regarding to the heating tube itself, we generally suggest that the surface load of the customer should not be too high (the power per meter of the heating tube is better to be controlled within 1.5-2KW/m), so as to reduce the surface temperature of the heating tube.
2. The heating tube can be made of medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, stainless steel or scale-proof coating to treat the heating tube. This heating tube not only plays a great role in waterproofing scale, but also reduce the carbon formation.
3. Choose better quality heat transfer oil.
4. The flow rate of the pump in the heat-conducting oil furnace should be as large as possible. A fast flow rate can reduce the possibility that the local temperature of the heat-conducting oil is too high.
5. When the heat-conducting oil heater stops working, the temperature should be lowered to normal temperature to avoid high temperature shutdown. Because the surface of the heating tube is still at a high temperature when it is shut down during high-temperature operation, the heat transfer oil in the heating tube barrel stops flowing at this time, which will cause the local temperature of the heat transfer oil on the surface of the heating tube to be too high and form carbon deposits.