1. The flange electric heating pipe should be fixed. The effective heating zone must be completely immersed in a liquid or metallic solid. Strictly prohibit burning. When scale or carbon deposits are found on the surface of the pipe, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
2. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrates, alkalis, asphalt, paraffin, etc., the voltage should be reduced first, and then the medium should be raised to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.
3. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, and the flowing air can be fully heated.
4. Safety measures should be taken when heating nitrates to prevent explosions.
5. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the leads should be able to withstand the temperature and heat load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the terminal screws.
6. Components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven at about 200 ° C, or the voltage can be heated and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
7. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the flange electric heating tube is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and moisture at the place of use to prevent leakage accidents.
Flange electric heating tube (also called plug-in electric heater): U-shaped tubular electric heating element is used. According to the heating medium design specification, it is assembled on the flange cover according to the power configuration requirements, inserted into the material to be heated, and the heating element works. A large amount of heat is transferred to the heated medium to raise the temperature of the medium to the required process requirements.