The special function of metal heating film
Metal electric heating film is currently one of the most widely used electric heating films in the electric heating industry. It has many characteristics that other electric heating films for heating substrates do not have. Compared with other products, it has many obvious advantages such as high heat conversion, fast heating, and uniform temperature. Features. At the same time, the thickness of the electric heating film made of metal material as the heating element is relatively thin. Generally, there is only a sheet of paper thickness under normal conditions. The thickness of the silicone rubber heater and the mica electric heating film are thicker, but it can also be customized according to requirements.
1. Comparison of heating element aging Because of its unique structural design, the electric heating film of metal material is buried in work, so there will be no oxidation and aging problems. The metal heating element of our electric heating film is compounded among various flame-retardant materials with high insulation and strong physical and chemical properties. It is in a vacuum state, and the metal heating element will not oxidize during operation. The flame-retardant oxygen index is >34%. Therefore, the normal operation can reach a higher life.
2. Self-limiting temperature characteristics (PTC characteristics) comparison The metal itself has the characteristic of self-limiting temperature, that is, when the temperature increases, the resistance increases, its power decreases, and the temperature rise is limited. The electric heating film adds metal ions with high positive temperature coefficient to the original characteristics of the metal, which greatly improves the self-limiting temperature characteristics. This feature is also reflected in the fact that the metal electric heating film heats up faster than the ink heat conductor electric heating film at room temperature. After reaching the normal temperature, the power drops.
3. Comparison of anti-electromagnetic characteristics The metal electric heating film adopts various shapes of wiring methods, so that two adjacent wires pass reverse current to cancel each other's electromagnetic radiation between the two wires, which greatly reduces or eliminates the electromagnetic radiation intensity.
4. Comparison of environmental protection characteristics The heating element of the metal electric heating film is metal, no harmful gas is released, and no open flame is generated during operation, which ensures the safety and reliability of use.
5. Surface heating, high thermal efficiency, energy saving and electricity saving. The electric heating film is a surface heating material that forms the maximum heat conduction surface with the heated body. This heating method has good conductivity, the temperature of the electric heating film itself is not too high, there is no redness or burning phenomenon, and the radiation heat loss is small. Therefore, the heating efficiency of electric heating appliances made of electric heating film is quite high, generally around 90%.