The reason for the burning or cracking of the outer tube of the stainless steel flange heating tube
During the use of the stainless steel flange heating tube, some customers found that the heating tube body occasionally burned or cracked, so it was very difficult to understand. Isn't the outside stainless steel pipe? Why would it burn or burst?
For this situation, the main reasons summarized by colleagues in the technical department are as follows: 1.The heating tube power setting is too high, the surface load is too large, and the internal temperature is too high, which will easily cause the internal expansion of the electric heating tube, which will cause the outer tube to burn or crack.
2. Improper use of magnesium oxide powder. There are many types of magnesium oxide powder. According to the provisions of JB/T 8508-1996: Magnesium oxide powder is divided into four categories according to the production method and main purpose: ordinary magnesium oxide powder, classification code P, low temperature moisture-proof magnesium oxide powder, classification code D, Chinese moisture-proof magnesium oxide powder, classification code Z, high temperature magnesium oxide powder, classification code G. If inferior magnesium oxide powder is used, when the stainless steel heating tube is working, the internal expansion of the stainless steel heating tube will also occur, which will cause the tube to burst.
3. The material of the outer tube of the heating tube may be that the wall thickness of the tube body is too thin, or it may be a seamed tube body, which causes the outer tube of the heating tube to burn or crack.
4. The outer tube of the heating tube is fouled. If the heating pipe is used for heating, most of the water may be groundwater or tap water, which has more impurities and is easy to form scale. Too much and thick scale will cause the internal temperature of the heating tube to fail to diffuse, which will cause the outer tube of the heating tube to crack.
5. Voltage reason. When multiple heating tubes are used in combination, if there is a problem with the wiring, power will be superimposed, which will become the root cause of the burning or cracking of the heating tube outer tube mentioned in the first point.
6. If the temperature control is not cooperated or the temperature control monitoring function is not started, the heating tube is always energized, then the heating wire inside the tube body has been heating up, and the temperature continues to rise until the heating tube is burned out.
Summarize the above reasons, one is to explain the correct use method to the customer, and the other is to remind yourself not to take the customer's property loss as a trifling matter. Efforts to do a good job of heating pipes, avoid possible risks, ensure the safety of customers, and also ensure the development of the company.