The key to the control of electric heater system
1) The electric heater is resistive heating, and the appearance method is a flange-type electric heater.
2) The electric heater consists of two heaters in series with a horizontal device. The device mode is a leg device, and the "△" connection method is selected.
3) The electric heater is supplied with power to make it generate heat, and then the movable medium in the container is heated, and the medium reaches the set temperature value at the outlet.
4) The electric heater is controlled by the temperature control meter ST1. After ST1 collects the outlet temperature signal, after PID control, it outputs a 4-20mA power adjustment signal to the SCR trigger module, and then controls the heater's output power to complete Output 0-400kW stepless power adjustment.
5) The temperature alarm surface ST2 detects the 6-channel temperature inside the heater. When the heater is in a dry burning condition due to low or no flow, etc., at this moment, if the internal temperature exceeds the over-temperature setting value in the external surface, the circuit will be controlled. Alarm and self-locking, accompanied by an alarm indicator. Afterwards, it is necessary to reset manually before the heater can be restarted.
6) The system is equipped with a pressure alarm interlock system. The operation of the control cabinet is interlocked with the user's system pressure. The interlock signal is supplied by DCS. As long as the medium pressure is under normal conditions, the heater is allowed to start.
7) During the re-operation of the heater, when the SCR is caused by over-temperature, over-current or lack of flatness in the SCR, the heater will be blocked and an alarm signal will be sent to DCS.
8) The system is equipped with multiple interlocks, which can be interlocked with other equipment, so you don't need to short-circuit it.