The difference between Ceramic Heating Band and Mica Heating Band
Some customers asked us that what is the difference between Ceramic Heating Band and Mica Heating Band, today, we are going to discuss about the main difference between these two band heater:
Firstly, an overview of the Ceramic Heating Band and Mica Heating Band
1. The Ceramic Heating Band is not made by the general mica wire bending method, but by the ceramic wire threading method, so the power of the product is 0.5 to 1.5 times higher than the ordinary one.
2. The Mica Heating Band is made of high-quality nickel-chromium alloy heating wire as the heating element, and natural mica is used as the edge layer assembly. The outer layer is made of high-quality stainless steel as the conductive heating layer. Machined rings, plates, and various special-shaped products.
Secondly, the difference between the advantages and disadvantages
1. The Ceramic Heating Band has winding properties, bends into an arc, and is heated on the surface in a flat covering form or a circular covering. The ceramic heating ring has good edge performance and can meet the requirements for high-temperature heating. It has a high working temperature and fast heating. The heating is uniform and accurate. The ceramic heating ring has a long service life, is easy to install, and the possibility of damage is small. Even if the internal heating material is damaged, the outside can still be reused, and our products can be automatically controlled.
2. Performance advantages of Mica Heating Band: Reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, stable performance, uniform heating, fast heat dissipation, long service life, good edge performance, high-pressure resistance, etc.
Third, different materials
1. The external material of the Ceramic Band is made of ceramics. The heating element is made of round wire pottery, which is wound into the shape of spring and penetrated into the ceramic bar. The ceramic bar is a high-frequency ceramic with fast heat transfer, hard and not fragile, high-temperature non-deformation and not easy to aging, etc. Features.
2. The Mica Band uses stainless steel and mica as raw materials. It is not limited by the size of the specification. It can be used for small-size heating for nozzles and for heating on plastic machine barrels.
Fourth, the high temperature of heating is different:
The heating temperature of the Ceramic Heating Band can reach 700 degrees, about 800 degrees.
The high temperature of the Mica Heating Band can reach about 200 degrees.