The difference between Cartridge Heater（Single-head Electric Heating Tube）and Ordinary Electric Heating Tube:
1. The difference in appearance: the single-end electric heating tube has one end, while the ordinary electric heating tube has both ends.
2. The internal structure is different: the winding method of the single-head electric heating tube is different from that of the ordinary electric heating tube.
3. The difference in the production process: The single-head electric heating tube has more processes than ordinary electric heating tubes, such as shrinking tubes, which ensures that the single-head electric heating tube has higher power and longer service life than ordinary electric heating tubes.
Advantages of Cartridge Heater
1. The length is not limited, and the Cartridge Heater can achieve 20-2000MM, which is more flexible.
2. The power is high, which is 2-5 times the power of the normal electric heating tube, which can be achieved (surface area 20 watts/square centimeter) or even (surface area 60 watts/square centimeter).
3. It has the characteristics of simple structure, high mechanical strength, high thermal efficiency, safety and reliability, easy installation, long service life, non-polluting, low price, etc. At the same time, it saves electricity, is safe to use, can be bent into various shapes, is light and easy to disassemble.
4. The Cartridge Heater has a smaller diameter, which can be 3-25mm.
If you want to know more about the difference of cartridge and normal tubular heaters, just contact with us!