Teflon electric heating tube or flange electric heating tube,which is better?
Teflon electric heating tube is a new type of electric heating tube with strong corrosion resistance, which is used for heating various corrosive liquids.
Features of Teflon heating tube:
1. It is made of high-quality stainless steel (SUS316 or SUS304) electric heating tube with inner core and outer Teflon tube (PTFE), which has strong corrosion resistance and is suitable for heating various corrosive liquids.
2. Low surface power design (1.5KW/CM) to ensure the service life of the product.
3. The installation position of the electric heater should be careful to prevent solids in the solution from depositing on the surface of the electric heater, or the liquid is too thick or the liquid level is too low, which will burn out the Teflon tube (PTFE) due to poor heat dissipation on the surface.
4. The shape is divided into vertical and bottom heating "L", "Z" shape. Teflon heating tube uses electroplating, electrolysis, degreasing, pickling, electroless nickel plating, phosphorous plating, hydrofluoric acid, anodizing, aluminum plating, smelting, chemical industry, medicine, food and other corrosive liquid heating, condensation, evaporation, The best heater choice for concentration and more!
The flange electric heating tube is a metal tubular electric heater element (electric heating tube). The electric heating element is placed in the metal tube and the gap is tightly filled with crystalline magnesium oxide powder with good heat resistance, thermal conductivity and insulation. It is processed by other processes. It has the characteristics of simple structure, high mechanical strength, high thermal efficiency, safety and reliability, easy installation and long service life. It is widely used in all kinds of saltpeter tanks, water tanks, oil tanks, acid-base tanks, fusible metal melting furnaces, air heating furnaces, drying furnaces, drying ovens, hot press molds and other devices.
Features of flange electric heating tube: according to the equipment use environment, select high-performance pipes to meet special requirements such as corrosion resistance, heat resistance, long dry life, rapid cold and rapid heat Flange electric heating tube use: used in sauna dry steaming machines, humid steaming machines, thermostats and commercial water boilers. According to the use of commercial water boilers, the electric heating tube is designed with copper nickel plating and surface corrosion-resistant pipes and high-grade oxidation Magnesium, the product quality reaches CE certification standards, and the quality management system is in accordance with ISO9001: 2000 standards. Meet the requirements of the safety of sauna and water boiler equipment and the life of accessories.
To sum up:
1. Teflon has good corrosion resistance, but its temperature resistance is not good. Generally, it can only be used up to 260 degrees.
2. The temperature resistance of the flange electric heating tube is better than that of the Flon electric heating tube, and it has better resistance to general corrosion.
3. The Teflon electric heating tube is a non-metallic material, which is easy to age, and the flange electric heating tube can be used for a long time.
The conclusion is: Unless it is particularly corrosive occasions, it is recommended to use Teflon heating tube material, and it is recommended to use flange heating tube in other environments. The above is the relevant content introduced to you by the cast copper heater, I hope it will be helpful to you.