1.The hot runner heater are allowed to work under the following standards:
A. The relative humidity does not exceed 95%, and there is no flammability and corrosive gas. (Other than explosion-proof heaters)
B. The working frequency should not exceed 1.1 times of the rated current, and the casing should be properly grounded.
C. Ground resistance ≥1MΩ Volume resistivity: 2KV / 1min.
2. The heating tube should be accurately positioned and fixed, and all hot areas must be infiltrated into the solid state of liquid or metal materials, and air burning is prohibited. When dirt or carbon deposits are found on the surface of the pipe body, it should be immediately cleaned and reused to prevent the heat pipe from dissipating heat and reduce the service life.
3. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., first reduce the working voltage of the application. After the material is melted, it can be raised to the rated current.
4. When heating the gas, the components should be arranged in a cross-shaped manner, so that the components have excellent heat pipe heat dissipation standards, so that the air passing through can fully heat the water heater. 5. Safety precautions must be taken into account when heating nitrate to prevent explosions.
6. A part of the wiring should be placed outside the heat insulation layer to prevent contact with corrosion, flammable substances and moisture; the lead wiring should also bear the temperature and heating load of the wiring for a long time, and the wiring screws should be tightened to prevent excessive force.
7. Components should be stored in a dry place. If the grounding resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dry in a drying box at 200 ° C or lower, and the heater can be turned on until the grounding resistance is repaired.
8. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the heating pipe can prevent air pollutants and water from penetrating in the application site, and avoid leakage safety accidents.