Industrial tubular heaters are supplying heating sources for the industrial field. The quality of how the industrial tubular heaters will be depending on how you will matter when you produce the heaters. Following are some references,
1. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the operating voltage should be reduced first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage after the medium melts.
2. When heating the air, the components should be arranged evenly, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the air flowing through can be fully heated.
3. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
4. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and the wiring screw should be tightened to avoid excessive force.
5. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 200 ° C or reduced in voltage and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
6. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the industrial electric heating tube shall be protected from the penetration of pollutants and moisture at the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.