Manufacturing requirements for stainless steel electric heating pipes
1. Among the factors that affect the quality of stainless steel electric heating tubes, the quality of material selection is very important.
2. Reasonable selection of the material of the electric heating tube is a prerequisite for ensuring the quality of the electric heating tube.
3. The principle of pipe selection: temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
4. General selection of resistance wire: Cr20Ni80
5. Magnesium oxide powder: industrial grade magnesium oxide powder
6. Sealing material: silicone oil + 704 sealant
Performance of high quality stainless steel electric heating tube
1. Small size and high power: The electric heater mainly uses clustered tubular heating elements, and the maximum power of each clustered tubular heating element is 5000KW.
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. Wide application range and strong adaptability: The circulating heater can be used in explosion-proof or common occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach B and C grades, and its pressure resistance can reach 10Mpa. And the cylinder can be installed vertically or horizontally according to user needs.
4. High heating temperature: The maximum working temperature of the heater is designed to reach 850℃, which is not available for ordinary heaters.
5. Fully automatic control: through the heater circuit design, it is convenient to realize automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure, flow, etc., and can be networked with a computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electric heating materials, and the design power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the heater.