The installation sequence of the silicone rubber heating belt is very important. The orderly selection of installation steps can shorten the construction period and avoid waste. Let's take a look at the installation sequence with Jaye industry
1. Before installation, you must understand the structure, performance and installation requirements of the heating belt used, check whether the heating cable is intact, and check the surrounding environment in order to make timely adjustments.
Second, installation and operation
1. Pipeline installation: The heating belt will be laid along the pipe, and the length will be laid according to the need. The margins for the elbows and valves shall be reserved.
2. Tank installation: When installing the tank, follow the order from top to bottom, that is, start from the top of the tank and install to the bottom of the tank. This is to put the end connected to the power supply at the bottom. Facilitate later operations.
3. Thread the thread in time when it needs to be threaded. Don't pull directly, pay more attention to the corners.
4. Start from the end of the heating belt, install the terminal junction box, and fix it on the pipe or tank.
5. Adjust the length of the silicone rubber heating belt along the pipeline, reserve an appropriate margin where necessary, and lay it flat on the pipeline, and roughly fix it with pressure sensitive tape. The installation of the tank is connected to the terminal junction box and fixed at the bottom of the tank. Put the heating cable flat on the tank, and install it spirally along the tank from bottom to top. Maintain parallel spacing. Use pressure sensitive tape or aluminum foil tape to roughly fix it.
6. When fixing, pay attention to adjust the length and reserved amount of the heating belt. Because during installation, proper heating cables are laid along the pipeline and reserved, so only minor adjustments are required.
7. When fixed to the power terminal, connect the power terminal box (not powered at this time) and fix it.
8. Install explosion-proof temperature controller and temperature control probe.
9. Use pressure sensitive tape or cable ties to fix it accurately. If necessary, wrap it with aluminum foil tape.
10. Ground the metal braid of the heating belt.
11. The power distribution device installed with electric heat tracing system should be equipped with leakage protection or air switch.
12. Energize to test whether the electric heating system can operate normally.
13. According to the overall construction progress, install thermal insulation layer.
14. Hanging electric heat tracing warning signs and decals.