How to solve the problem of short circuit fault of electric flange heating tube?
Customers who use heating tubes often encounter short-circuit problems of electric heating tubes, so I will learn with you today. We must know that the commonly used heating tubes can be divided into: cartridge heating tube, U-shaped heating tube, flange heating tube, finned heating tube and so on.
The first situation: the reason for the electric heating tube to burn the resistance wire.
1. The electric heating tube burns out and causes a short circuit.
2. The lead or leading wire of the electric heating tube falls off and causes a short circuit.
3. The diameter of the resistance wire is too small and the capacity is insufficient.
4. Dirt or carbonization of electric heating socket causes short circuit.
5. The power cord plug is short-circuited with the electric heating socket.
1. Replace the heating tube.
3.Replace the appropriate resistance wire heating tube. After research, under normal circumstances, the iron-chromium-aluminum resistance wire can be used.
4. Remove dirt, repair or replace parts.
5. Repair or replace the power plug or electric socket.
The second situation: the reason for the electric heating tube not heating:
1. For the adjustable temperature control heating tube, the contact of the temperature controller is poorly contacted or melted off.
2. Abnormal power supply or power failure.
3. The resistance wire has been blown.
4. The power cord plug is in poor contact with the electric heating socket, or the power cord wire is broken.
5. The electric heating tube has been burned.
6. The lead or leading wire of the electric heating tube falls off.
1.The heating tube is not easy to repair, it is recommended to replace it.
2. Use after normal power supply.
3. The heating tube is scrapped, and the resistance wire of the same model is re-produced and installed.
4. Check the circuit for repair or replacement.
5. Replace and install the same specification electric heating tube.
6. Re-welding the lead or lead.
The third situation: the cause of electric heating tube leakage:
1. The circuit wire falls off and collides with the cup body.
2.The electric heating tube burns out and the cup body is short-circuited.
3.The ground wire is not well connected.
4.There is too much dirt on the electric socket or power plug.
5.The insulation of the electric heating tube is damaged.
6. Improper cleaning and moisture leaking into the cup.
1.Check the missing wires and re-solder them firmly
2.The electric heating tube is damaged and replace the electric heating tube of the same specification.
3.Connect the ground wire as required and check whether it is correct。
4 Clean and dry properly
5.Check and repair if such an event still occurs, it is recommended to replace it.
6.Clean and dry properly
The above summary is only for reference.