How to prevent silicone rubber heating plate leakage?
The silicone rubber heating plate is mainly composed of nickel-chromium alloy heating wire and silicon rubber high-temperature insulating cloth, which can be made into various shapes and patterns according to the size of the workpiece. The silicon rubber heating plate is usually thin, light and flexible. Sundaraveng believes that using this heater allows it to be in full contact with the object being heated so that heat can be transferred wherever it is needed, thus improving heat transfer during the process, speeding up heating and reducing power requirements.
How to prevent silicone rubber heating plate leakage? The quality of the silicone rubber heating plate itself and improper operation of the user may cause leakage accidents. 1111 summarizes the precautions here :
1. Ensure that the electric heating element works under the following conditions:
(1) Air relative humidity shall not exceed 95%, and it is non-corrosive gas
(2) Dielectric strength of insulation resistance 21MU: 2kV / 1min.
2. The silicone rubber heating plate should be fixed. The heating area must be immersed in liquid or metal solid, and it is strictly prohibited to empty it. If there is scale or carbon on the surface, it should be cleaned and reused in time, so as not to affect the heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating air, the parts should be evenly arranged in the shape of a cross, so that the parts have good heat dissipation conditions and can heat the flowing air
4. When heating inflammable metal or solid salt, alkali, leaching liquid, paraffin, etc., the service voltage should be reduced, and the rated voltage can only be increased after the medium melts.
Spare parts should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1W due to long-term preservation, the insulation resistance can be dried in an oven at around 200C, or by lowering the voltage of the silicone rubber heating plate until the insulation resistance is restored.
Magnesium oxide powder at the exit of silicone rubber heating plate should be protected at the place of use to prevent the infiltration of pollutants and moisture and avoid leakage accidents.