How to choose the heating tube material?
1. Perforated insert heating for castings, molds and mechanical equipment.
(1) Low temperature, the surface temperature of 304 stainless steel material is about 450℃, which can meet the needs of most mold heating.
(2) Medium temperature, such as stainless steel 321 material for the electric heating tube of the extrusion cylinder, and the surface temperature is below 700 degrees.
(3) High temperature, such as high temperature single-head electric heating tube for quenching, choose stainless steel 310S material, the surface temperature can be 800~900℃.
2. Water heating
(1) Non-drinking water (cleaning, heat exchange, etc.), stainless steel 304 material can fully meet the temperature and anti-rust requirements.
(2) For drinking water, it is recommended to use stainless steel 316 material, because the water quality in some areas is weakly acidic, which is safe and hygienic; of course, stainless steel 304 pipe material can also be used.
3. Oil heating
Carbon steel and stainless steel 304 tubes are used as the material for the electric heating tube of the oil drum, which is more cost-effective.
4. Heating of corrosive liquids
According to the specific analysis of the corrosion characteristics of the heating medium, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316, titanium tube, or Teflon material is used.
5. Air dry heating
(1) The surface temperature of air dry heating electric heating tube: ≤450℃, tube material: stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316, and titanium tube;
(2) The surface temperature of the electric heating tube: ≤700℃, tube material: stainless steel 321;
(3) The surface temperature of the electric heating tube: 800～900℃, tube material: stainless steel 310s is also called stainless steel 2520.