1. When purchasing, ask the manufacturer about the internal material of the heating tube
Why are many heating tubes similar in appearance, and the price will have a big error? That's the inner material. The two most important materials are insulating powder and alloy wire. Insulating powder, the poor will use quartz sand, the good will use insulating modified magnesia powder. In addition, the alloy wire, generally made of iron chromium aluminum, can be made of nickel chromium alloy wire according to the requirements and grades of pipe production. It's just that, a cent, a cent of goods. It is suggested that customers should not be greedy for low price to avoid buying inferior products.
2. The most commonly used material is stainless steel 304. The working environment is generally divided into dry burning and liquid heating. If it is dry burning, for example, it can be used for oven and air duct heater, which can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it's heating liquid, if it's water, use stainless steel electric heating pipe. This stainless steel is generally made of stainless steel 304. If it's oil, it can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it has weak acid and alkaline liquid, it can be made of stainless steel 316. If there is strong acid in the liquid, stainless steel 316, polytetrafluoroethylene or even titanium pipe should be used. Determine the power of the heating tube according to the working environment.
3. The setting of power mainly refers to dry burning electric heating pipe and liquid heating. In case of dry burning, 1kW is generally used for one meter long pipe, and 2-3kw for one meter long pipe. The maximum is no more than 4kw.
4. Choose the shape of heating pipe according to the customer's electric heating equipment.
The shape of stainless steel heating pipe is ever-changing, the simplest is straight bar, U-shaped and then to special-shaped. The electric heating pipe of specific shape shall be adopted for specific situation.
5. Determine the wall thickness of the heating pipe according to the use of the heating pipe of the customer
Performance curve of heating tube power calculation
Generally, the wall thickness of the heating pipe is 0.8mm, but according to the working environment of the heating pipe, such as the case of high water pressure, seamless stainless steel pipe with thick wall point is needed to make the electric heating pipe.