Common faults and treatment methods of electric tubular heating elements
The main damages of the electric tubular heaters are:
1. Leakage (the phenomenon is that the automatic circuit breaker or the leakage protection switch is tripped, and the electric tubular heater cannot be heated), which accounts for more than 90% of the heater failure
2. No heating (the internal heating wire is burnt or the connection box is broken)
3. The electric tubular heater is cracked or broken , the electric tubular heater is broken by corrosion, etc.)
1. For leakage, confirm the leakage point. If it is the electric tubular heater itself, it can be baked in an oven. If the insulation resistance cannot be increased, then the electric tubular heater may need to be replaced. For example, the water in the junction box should be dried with a hot air gun. Wrap the broken skin with tape or replace the wire.
2. If the heater does not heat up, the internal wire of the electric tubular heater is broken and cannot be repaired and can only be replaced; for example, the wire or joint is broken or loose and reconnected.
3. If the electric heating tube is broken or broken, only replace it.