When it comes to electric ovens, I have to mention finned heating tubes. Today, let’s talk about what heating elements are more energy-efficient for electric ovens.
From the current point of view, the fin heating tube is both energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Electric heating tubes are generally used in ovens and are all fin-type heating tubes.
The fin-type electric heating tube is a metal heat sink wound on the surface of the heating tube. Compared with the ordinary electric heating tube, the heat dissipation area is expanded by 2-3 times. Under the same power conditions, it has a fast temperature rise, uniform heat generation, and good heat dissipation. It has the advantages of high heat dissipation efficiency, long service life, small heating device volume and low cost. It can be reasonably designed according to user requirements and easy to install.
Working principle of electric heating tube
First of all, the oven uses electric energy to heat the inside of the oven to a certain temperature through the heating tube, and the objects in the oven are directly heated, and is equipped with a blower to make the temperature inside the oven uniform. The inner liner and outer wall of the oven are filled with thermal insulation materials such as aluminum silicate wool, aluminum silicate wool felt, ceramic fiber, etc., so that the outer wall of the oven is thermally insulated and the internal insulation. The scientific and rational design not only saves energy, but also realizes (electricity Heating) 0 pollution
Matters needing attention when using
1. The oven should be placed indoors in a dry and level place to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a power knife with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Select enough power wires and have a good ground wire.
3. Blowing oven, the blower must be turned on during heating and constant temperature, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the studio temperature and damage the heating element.
4. During use, the temperature should not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the oven.
5. After the work is completed, the power supply should be cut off in time to ensure safety.