Features of U-shaped Electric Heating Tube
1. Use: dry burning, water burning, mold;
2. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, titanium tube;
3. Voltage: 12-660V, power: designed according to heating medium and tube length;
4. Tube diameter: Φ8mm-30mm, single tube length: within 6000mm.
1. If not used temporarily, the storage location needs to be kept dry to ensure the insulation performance of the electric heating rod;
2. Use strictly according to the rated voltage, the working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated voltage;
3. The components should be arranged evenly during the installation, and the interval between the tubes is greater than 20mm;
4. Protect the sealing material of the nozzle well. Be careful not to use too much force when wiring. The effective heating area must be completely immersed in the liquid or mold;
5. When there is scale or carbon on the surface of the electric heating pipe, it should be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the heat dissipation of the pipe and shortening the service life;
6. When melting metal solid salt, paraffin, asphalt, etc., the heating substance must be melted first. At this time, the external voltage of the electric heating tube can be reduced, and it will return to the rated voltage after the melting is completed. In addition, when heating substances that are liable to explode, such as nitrates, safety measures must be fully considered.
U-shaped electric heating pipe is used for water heating. In the case of serious scale production, our factory has a process of spraying a waterproof scale coating on the surface of the pipe, which effectively slows down the scale formation speed, and the scale will automatically peel off after a period of time. This product is often used for water tank heating , Oil drums, pools, hydropower plants, barbecues, internal heating and insulation of insulation boxes, metal castings, internal heating of machines.