1. When design, the influence of thermal expansion, cold contraction, ablation, oxidation, creep, etc. should be considered to avoid deformation and other problems during normal operation.
2. The band heater (including the end) must be sealed.
3. The outer sheath must be used a corrosion-resistant metal tube or protective sleeve in the corrosive medium, which to ensure the service life of the band heater.
4. When the shell is made of ordinary steel or other alloy materials with better performance than ordinary steel, its wall thickness shall not be less than 0.35mm. When the shell is made of copper or copper alloy, it must be adapted to the harsh working environment according to the corresponding mechanical strength.
5. The bending radius of the band heater should not be less than 2.5 times the diameter.
6. The cross-sectional area of the outlet wire of the stainless steel band heater should not be less than 7 times the cross-sectional area of the heating wire.