Precautions for the use of PTC heating element
At present, the PTC heating elements commonly used in heaters and other constant temperature heater products are high-temperature ptc elements, and the Curie temperature is higher than 120°C. Compared with low-temperature ptc elements, there are big differences in manufacturing process and performance parameters. Good PTC characteristics are the basis for obtaining good heating performance. We will tell you today what problems should be paid attention to when using PTC heating elements?
(1) The PTC heating element has the characteristics of automatic constant temperature, no temperature control system is needed, and the PTC heating element can be directly energized.
(2) When the PTC heater is used to heat liquid (such as water), the PTC heater will not be damaged after the liquid is dried.
(3) If the PTC heater is used to heat the cold air, the PTC heater will not be damaged when the air is not supplied.
(4) Long service life, under normal environment, the service life can reach more than 10 years.
(5) It works reliably and uses the internal characteristics of the PTC heater to control the temperature, and it will never over-temperature.
(6) The working voltage is very wide: when the working voltage changes twice, the change in surface temperature is very small.
(7) When multiple PTC heaters are used together, they should be connected in parallel, not in series.
(8) Different heat dissipation conditions make the heating power of PTC heaters vary greatly.