Precautions for the use of electric oil heater
1. Units using heat-conducting oil electric heaters must formulate operating procedures for heat-conducting oil electric heaters. The operating procedures shall include the operation methods and matters needing attention such as starting, running, shutting down, and emergency shutting down of the electric heating heat-conducting oil furnace. Operators of immersion oil-electric heaters should be trained in the knowledge of heat-conducting oil electric heaters and must operate in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Heat preservation measures should be taken for the pipes within the range of the heat-conducting oil electric heater, but the flange joints should not be covered.
3. Organic heat carrier mixed with steam. For the gas-phase furnace, when the temperature and pressure of the organic heat carrier meet the corresponding relationship, the exhaust gas should be stopped and normal operation should be started.
4. Organic heat carrier must be dehydrated before use. Different organic heat carriers should not be mixed. When mixing is needed, the organic heat carrier production unit shall provide the mixing conditions and requirements before mixing.
5. The organic heat carrier in use should be analyzed for its residual carbon, acid value, viscosity, and flash point every year. When two analyses are unqualified or the content of the decomposition component of the heat carrier exceeds 10%, the heat carrier should be replaced or The heat carrier is regenerated.
6. The heating surface of the heat-conducting oil electric heater should be inspected and cleaned regularly, and the inspection and cleaning conditions should be stored in the boiler technical file.
7. After installation or major repair of the heat-conducting oil electric heater, the user and the installation or repair unit should conduct a hydraulic test of 1.5 times the working pressure before putting it into operation. It can be put into operation after being qualified.
8. The boiler room should have effective fire prevention and fire fighting measures.