Precautions for installation of KSD thermostat.
KSD thermostats are used in: water dispensers, water heaters, sandwich toasters, dishwashers, dryers, disinfection cabinets, microwave ovens, electric coffee makers, electric cookers, refrigerators, air conditioners, glue machines, office equipment, car seats Electric heating appliances such as heaters. It has a wide range of uses. What matters should be paid attention to during the installation process?
1. When using contact temperature-sensing installation, the metal cover should be close to the installation surface of the controlled appliance. In order to ensure the temperature-sensing effect, the temperature-sensing surface should be coated with thermally conductive silicone grease or other thermally conductive media with similar properties.
2. Do not collapse, loosen or deform the top of the cover during installation to avoid affecting performance.
3. Do not allow liquid to penetrate into the inside of the thermostat, do not cause cracks in the shell, and do not change the shape of the external terminals at will.
4. The product is used in a circuit with a current of not more than 5A, and the copper core cross-section is 0.5-1m㎡ wire connection; for use in a circuit with a current of not more than 10A, the copper core cross-section is 0.75-1.5m㎡ wire connection.
5. The product should be stored in a ventilated, clean, dry, and non-corrosive warehouse with a relative humidity of less than 90% and an ambient temperature of 40°C.
The above are the suggestions we provide for installing KSD thermostat. We hope it will be helpful for everyone to use KSD thermostat.