The difference between air heater and liquid heater and their main features are introduced. Air heater is an electrical heating equipment which mainly heats the gas flow. The heating element of the air heater is a stainless steel electric heating pipe. The inner cavity of the heater is provided with multiple baffles (guide plates) to guide the flow direction of gas and prolong the residence time of gas in the inner chamber, so as to fully heat the gas, make the gas heated evenly and improve the heat exchange efficiency. The heating element of air heater is stainless steel heating pipe, which is made of seamless steel pipe filled with magnesium oxide powder with good thermal conductivity and insulation. When the current passes through the high temperature resistance wire, the generated heat diffuses to the surface of the heating tube through the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then transfers to the heated air to achieve the purpose of heating.
Technical features of air heater:
1. It can heat the air to a very high temperature, up to 450 ℃, and the shell temperature is only about 50 ℃.
2. High efficiency: more than 0.9.
3. The heating and cooling rate can reach 10 ℃ / s, which is fast and stable. It is suitable for automatic control because it will not lead or lag the air temperature and make the temperature control drift indefinite.
4. Good mechanical properties: because its heater is made of special alloy material, under the impact of high-pressure air flow, its mechanical properties and strength are better than any other heat source, which has more advantages for the system and accessories test which need to continuously heat the air for a long time.
5. It is durable and has a service life as long as several decades.
6. The air is clean and the volume is small.
Liquid heating pipe is widely used, whether it is water heating, oil heating or other liquid heating, liquid heating pipe is indispensable. The shape of liquid heating pipe is different in different environment, and its installation method is also different. So let's see how different shapes of liquid heating pipes are installed.
1. Single head electric heating tube the single head electric heating tube is usually threaded single head electric heating tube, which is often used to heat water tank, oil tank and so on.
The installation method of threaded single head electric heating pipe is as follows:
A. Drill a threaded hole in the water tank that is consistent with the thread of the heating pipe.
B. Screw the liquid heating tube in from the outside to the inside. (there is also a single head heating pipe with upward thread, which is installed in the opposite direction)
2. U-type / W-type / straight rod / special-shaped electric heating tube is usually used with fasteners or silica gel indenter for heating liquid.
A. Drill a hole slightly larger than the diameter of the pipe thread on the equipment where the electric heating pipe is installed.
B. Then put the end with the fastener through the hole, put on the gasket or washer, and screw on the nut. The difference between air heater and liquid heater and their main features are introduced.
3. The installation method of flange electric heating pipe is more complicated than the above several points.
There are many ways to install liquid heating pipe. According to the introduction above, we should know how to install liquid heating pipe. The difference between air heater and liquid heater and their main features are introduced.