Common problems in the application of hot runner heater
1. The components are allowed to work under the following standards:
A. The relative humidity does not exceed 95%, no flammable and corrosive vapors. (Other than explosion-proof heater)
B. The operating frequency should not exceed 1.1 times the rated current, and the chassis should be properly grounded.
C. Grounding resistance≥1MΩ Volume resistivity: 2KV/1min.
2. The heating tube should be accurately positioned and fixed, and the reasonable hot area must be infiltrated into the liquid or solid state of the metal material, and empty burning is prohibited. When you find that there is dirt or carbon deposits on the surface of the tube, it should be cleaned and reused immediately to prevent the heat pipe from radiating heat and reduce the service life.
3. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., first reduce the applied working voltage, and only after the substance is melted can the rated current be increased.
4. When heating the gas, the components should be arranged crosswise and evenly, so that the components have an excellent heat pipe heat dissipation standard, so that the air passing through can be sufficiently heated by the water heater.
5. Take safety precautions into consideration when heating nitrate to prevent explosions.
6. A part of the wiring should be placed outside the thermal insulation layer to prevent contact with corrosion, flammable substances, and moisture; the wiring should also bear the temperature and heating load of the part of the wiring for a long time. When tightening the wiring screws, avoid excessive force.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the grounding resistance is less than 1MΩ due to long-term placement, they can be dry in a drying oven at around 200℃, or reduce the working voltage and turn on the heater until the grounding resistance is repaired.
8. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the heating tube prevents air pollutants and water from penetrating in the application site, and avoids leakage safety accidents.