Causes of noise and tube burst in electrical tubular heater work
Firstyly, the cause of the noise
1. Magnesium oxide powder that acts as insulation and heat conduction in the heating tube is filled with uncompacted and gaps, and the heating wire will vibrate when the current passes, causing resonance;
2. The reasons for thermal expansion and contraction can be changed by increasing the structural strength;
3. The power load per unit area is too high.
Secondly, the main reason for the phenomenon of pipe burst
1. There is a problem with the welding quality of the pipe, and the pipe bursts at the welding seam;
2. The surface load of the heating tube is large and the power is too high, which may cause the tube to burst;
3. It is caused by poor internal filling and packaging, insufficient purity of magnesium oxide, or heat accumulation caused by the required temperature to burst;
4. The wall thickness of the electric heating tube is too thin;
5. Empty burning of water heating tube, etc.;
6. Scale or carbide accumulates on the surface of the electric heating tube.