Finned heating tubes are often used in hot air circulation and insulation systems. There should be heat preservation and insulation layers around to reduce heat loss.
The finned heating element made by Jaye industry own the advantage of durable and long life time, high heating efficiency.
Technical Parameters of Finned Heating Element:
• Working voltage: customized
• Rated power: customized
• Dimensions: non-standard customized
Application of Finned Heating Element:
• Forced air heating
• Thermoforming machine
• Directly immersed in liquid
• Auxiliary radiant heating
• Welding, brazing or clamping to tanks and pipes
• Oven, clothes dryer, air conditioner
Notes on the Use of Finned Heating Element:
1. Wiring site protection: The wiring part of the finned heating pipe should be placed outside the insulation layer. On the one hand, it is easy to replace it in the future, and on the other hand, it prevents the temperature of the wiring site from being damaged.
2. Routine maintenance during intermittent use: If the insulation resistance is less than 1 MΩ for a long period of time without use, it can be dried in an oven at about 200 ℃, or the voltage can be reduced and the electric heating can be turned on until the insulation resistance returns to normal.
3. The relative humidity of the working environment air is not more than 95%. The working voltage is not greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and the enclosure should be effectively grounded.