Aluminum foil heating sheet. Generally, electric heating mat are mainly composed of heating elements, cores, fabrics, supply line, junction boxes (connection parts between heating elements and supply line), control switches (or thermostats), etc. Its main structure is that the heating element is attached to the base cloth, then connecting the supply line, sewing the heating element and the base cloth, and the electric mat is made.
2. According to the type of controlling, it can be divided into constant temperature type and temperature adjustable type.
1. Power supply voltage: 220V 50HZ
2. Rated power: 100-1500W / m2 (can be customized according to different needs of users)
3. Rated current: 0.45A ~ 10A
Controllable temperature type: ≤ 260 ℃ ± 2 ℃; Accessories: electronic temperature control box.
Constant temperature type: 35 ℃ ~ 160 ℃ ± 5 ℃ (level/ 5 ℃)
5. Heating area: 2200mm × 300mm. (Customized according to actual use)
6. Size: 2500mm × 400mm. (Customized according to the actual use)
7. Process characteristics: easy use, can be quickly paste to the parts that need to be heated.
Thickened insulation layer to enhance the effect of heat preservation and heating. The heating wire is evenly distributed to ensure uniform, high temperature resistant and flame retardant fabric and effectively strengthen the heating wire. The heating working surface and the insulation surface should be clearly distinguished. The heating surface is temperature-resistant to 260 ° C. A temperature controller inside the mat can prevent damage to the heating mat caused by abnormal use. The electric thermostat can set the temperature. Evenly distributed several temperature sensing probes can ensure uniform temperature in the heating area.