Oil Immersion Cartridge heater
Oil immersion Cartridge heater made by JAYE INDUSTRY have a very fast heating transfer, resistance to oxidation and corrosion and long life, For Oil Immersion Heater, Commonly used as engine sump heaters. When heating some oils, only 2 watts per square centimetre can be used otherwise the high cartridge heater surface temperature causes the oil to oxidise and carbon to be built-up on the surface of the heater. When this occurs, the carbon can thermally insulate the cartridge heater, causing the unit to heat up internally, often resulting in electrical failure.
For the immersion Cartrige heater, Stainless steel Or brass flanges are most been used as a way to position a heater within an application. Flange style and size according to customer requirement and tube diameter. These flanges can be located in any no-heat section of the heater sheath.
Oil Immersion Thread Cartridge Heater
Max operating temp
12V-480V or as customer's demand
Not exceeding 40Wcm2 (advisable)
Sea water high Purity Magnesium or High-purity Magnesium Oxide
Resistance wire element
Cr20Ni80 Or FeCr
Lead Connection Option
Crimped on or Swaged in leads
Lead and Type of connection leads
12" Fiberglass Standard(Wire Options: Silicone /PFA/High Temperature Fiberglass/SS Braided
Depends on length and diameter 5-25mm
Type J,K or E
Disc End, Sheath, Center of Heater;
To order, please specify:
1) Diameter of the cartridge heater
2) Overall length of the cartridge heater
4) Lead option and length or terMinal configuration
5) Optional accessories, finishing, internal construction,
6) Flange material and size
7) Order quantity
How to install cartridge heater
● Make a hole in the section that is to be heated
● Rream a smooth hole for contact and for better heat transfer
● Extend the hole through the section so that the unit can be driven out if you should need to remover it.
● If making a through hole is impossible ,increase the size of the hole without exceeding the tolerances
● Reduce the vibration and flexing of the lead wires to prolong service life
● Prevent contaMination from liquids by protecting the end of the heater
Jaye Industry takes "continuous efforts, wholeheartedly and continuous improvement" as the quality policy, and carries out comprehensive quality assurance awareness and professional skills training for each position, and implements strict quality control management for all key processes, All elements such as equipment and personnel are continuously improved to ensure high quality and high stability products and services are provided to customers.