The flange cartridge heater for liquid heating made by Jaye industry is mainly composed of metal tubular electric heating elements. The outer tube of the liquid heating pipe is made of nickel-chromium-iron material, which has the advantages of high mechanical strength, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and difficult to scale. It can also use the expansion coefficient of the outer tube Different and micro-shock during work to descale. It solves the fatal defect that stainless steel and copper electric heating elements are easy to scale.
Instructions of the flange cartridge heater for liquid heating:
1. The working voltage should be no more than 1.1 times the rated value, and the case should be effectively grounded.
2. The effective heating size must be completely immersed in liquid to avoid part empty burning.
3. The scale on the surface of the pipe should be removed regularly to avoid affecting the heat dissipation and shortening the service life.
4. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ for a long time, the voltage can be reduced and the electricity can be heated or dried in the oven until the insulation can be restored.
5. Avoid excessive force when tightening the wiring screws.
The advantage of the flange cartridge heater for liquid heating:
The liquid heating pipe flange structure is round, square and bolt shape. The square and bolt-shaped structure is exquisite, takes up little space, and is easy to arrange. Users can choose according to different requirements.