There is a very thin metal wire inside the thermal fuse, which is the impedance component; this wire will be connected to the circuit. When the current through the circuit is too high, the temperature of the metal wire rises and melts, causing a gap between the contacts, and the circuit will be disconnected. At this time, the current will stop, thus preventing the danger of overheating of the circuit and preventing fire caused by electrical problems.
1. Rated Current: 10A/250V; 15A/120V
2. Rated Operate Temperature: 72℃ 77℃ 84℃ 93℃ 98℃ 104℃, etc
3. Actual Operate Temperature: 67℃~71℃; 72℃~76℃; 79℃~83℃; 88℃~92℃; 93℃~97℃; 99℃~103℃, etc
4. Hold Temperature: 57℃ 62℃ 69℃ 78℃ 83℃ 89℃, etc
5. Max Temperature: 180℃ 260℃ 220℃ 160℃, etc
6. Dimensions: total length63.8mm, fuse diameter1.0mm, metal length10mm
When selecting a fuse, it must considerable the selected fuse to meet the specific needs. Pay attention on the rated current, size, and speed of the fuse, the energy released after the fuse is blown out, if the fuse releases too much energy then will do harm to the equipment.