Oven Bimetal KST Thermostat
Oven bimetal KST thermostat made by Jaye industry have the features of reliable and crisp action, no arcing, long service life, low radio interference, and temperature control. KST Thermostat is operating by sensing ambient heat and the heat transmit through the metal mounting plate. It has various mounting design customized for different appliance upon requirements.The KST thermostats are widely used in electric irons, electric ovens, deep fryers, milk heaters, heat wave ovens, light wave ovens, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers, electric Temperature control and temperature limiting functions of heating products such as heaters, baking pans, and ovens.
1. Electrical parameters: 16A 250V; 16A 125V;
2. Operating temperature range: 0 ℃ ～ 250 ℃ optional;
3. Electric strength: 2000v ～ 1min, no breakdown, no flashover;
4. Contact resistance: ≤50mω;
5. Insulation resistance: ≥5mω;
6. Leakage current: ≤0.25ma;
7. Rotating shaft: The torque is above 1.5n · m, and the temperature change is within ± 1 ℃ of the initial value of the test;
8. Service life: 100,000 cycles;
9. Temperature adjustment axis rotation angle: 0 ° to 310 ° optional;
10. Terminals: According to the actual needs of customers, there are 6.3 * 0.8 and 4.8 * 0.8 in accordance with national standard terminals.