KST Thermostat For Household Appliances is a switch that automatically turns on and off the electrical power of the electrical circuit with the temperature change, so that the temperature of the electric appliance is controlled within a constant temp. range. It has the characteristics of excellent responsiveness of temp. changes, small temp. Range, high control accuracy and low eletromagnetic interference. The temp. Can be determined according to the actual use requirements of customers.
Price concessions: 2.20 yuan/piece (more discounts for more quantities)
Temperature control accuracy: ±5°C
Overload current: 10A/12A/16A
Service life: 30,000 times
Working voltage: 110V/120V/250V
KST Thermostat Test Steps：
1. Confirm the angle sample.
2. Then check whether the switch is tight, stuck phenomenon, whether the white spot is off, whether there is sound when the contactors of thermostat contacts, if there is no sound, there should be the following reasons:
a. The angle of the thermostat is too low.
b. The angle of the thermostat is too high; if not, you can listen to (or see) whether the angle of the thermostat meets the requirements of the sample.
3. Attention: When holding the KST thermostat in hand, never touch the bimetallic piece with your hand. Because the KST thermostat is transmitted by the bimetal. If you touch a bimetallic piece. Hand temperature will change its angle.
4. If the angle is not correct, turn the temperature control switch to adjust the angle to the range we need, fix the thermostat switch with the thumb and index finger, and then debug from the switch hole, and stop debugging when the thermostat is closed.
5. After the commissioning is completed, turn the KST thermostat switch to confirm whether it meets the sample requirements.