Working principle and characteristics of Adjustable Bimetallic Thermostat Switch:
When the temperature rises to a certain value, the thermal bimetal is deformed and bent, and the energy storage shrapnel is pushed by the action bar to make the contact pop open instantly; when the temperature drops, the thermal bimetal recovers, and the contact also recovers to the original state instantly, so as to achieve the purpose of on-off circuit. It has the characteristics of stable performance, adjustable temperature, high temperature control accuracy, reliable operation, high reliability, long service life and less radio interference.
Technical specifications of Adjustable Bimetallic Thermostat Switch:
Electrical parameters: 10A / 250V Or 15A / 125V (resistive load);
Action temperature range: 0 ~ 300 ℃ (optional), Disconnection temperature accuracy: ± (4-5%) ℃;
Ambient temperature: T250 ℃;
a. plug in terminal 250 × 10 / 187 × 10 (0.8mm thick and 30 °, 45 °, 90 ° optional);
b. Terminal block: M4, M3 (optional);
5. Service life: 15A / 125 V 100000 cycles; 10A / 250V 35000 cycles;
6. Rotation angle of temperature regulating axis: 150 °, 180 °, 210 °, 250 °, 270 °, 300 °, 310 °;
7. Electrical strength: 2000vac / 0.5ma/1min withstand voltage, no flashover, no breakdown;
8. Contact resistance: ≤ 50m Ω;
9. Insulation resistance: > 100m Ω;
10. Grounding method: connect with the parts of the electrical shell through the mounting plate or mounting rivet on the temperature controller.
The disconnection temperature and its characteristic curve of the thermostat shall be determined according to the matching test between the customer's finished product and the temperature control;
This product can be designed with inductive current to achieve the purpose of temperature control, and can greatly reduce the temperature range, remote temperature sensing control, thermal compensation, etc;
The installation mode can be designed according to the customer's requirements;
4. In order to facilitate the installation of temperature controller by customers, a fixed mounting block (piece) can be riveted at the same time for temperature control, which also has the function of heat conduction.
It can be widely used for temperature control and constant temperature of electric irons, electric ovens, fryers, milk warmers, hot wave ovens, light wave ovens, electric heaters, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers and other electrical appliances.