The double bimetal chip of the KSD301 is used as a temperature-sensing accessory. When the temperature reaches a set temperature, the bimetal chip generates internal stress after heating, opens / closes the contacts, and then turns on / off the current to achieve the effect of temperature control.
Detail Technical Specifications of KSD301 Thermostat:
1. Electrical Parameters: CQC, VDE, UL, CUL: AC 250V, 50 ~ 60Hz 5A/10A /15A (resistive load); UL: AC 125V, 50Hz, 15A (resistive load)
2. Operating temperature range: 0 ~ 240℃ (optional)
3. Temperature accuracy: ± 2 ± 3 ± 5 ± 10℃
4. Temperature difference between recovery and action: 8 ~ 100℃ (optional)
5. Wiring method: plug-in terminal 250 # (optional for bend 0 ~ 90°); plug-in terminal 187 # (optional for bend 0 ~ 90°, thickness 0.5, 0.8mm optional)
6. Service life: ≥100,000 times
7. Electric strength: AC 50Hz 1800V for 1min, no flicker, no breakdown
8. Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
9. Insulation resistance: ≤100MΩ
10. Contact form: Normally closed: when the temperature rises, the contact opens; when the temperature drops, the contact opens; Normally open thermostat: when the temperature rises, the contacts turns on; when the temperature drops, the contacts turn off.
11. Enclosure protection level: IP00
12. Grounding method: It is connected to the grounding metal parts of the device by the thermostat metal sheath.
13. Installation method: KSD301 series, it can install movable ring, such as ordinary shape, small round shape, flat shape; a ordinary large aluminum cover with installation hole or a extend aluminum cover with installation hole.
14. Temperature working range: -25 ℃ ~ + 240 ℃ + 1 ℃ ~2 ℃
The Difference on Types of Normal Open and Closed:
The most obvious difference that is Turn off/Turn on the power. Normally closed type is to turn off the power at certain temperature, and normally open type is to turn on the power at certain temperature.