Capillary thermostat is applicable for electric oven, water heater, electric boiler, cylinder washer and so on. It has the advantage of accurate temperature controlling, good insulation performance, long service life, stable and reliable temperature switch, and also large adjusted range of temperature control. It is widely used in household appliance and freezer industry or some object needs to heat.
Technical Parameters of Capillary Thermostat：
Rated voltage: 220V ± 5%
Rated current: 20A (resistive load)
Temperature range: 50 ~ 176 degrees
Operating environment: the altitude does not exceed 1000 meters, the atmospheric pressure is 95 ~ 105KPA
Scope of application: suitable for electric water heaters, electric ovens, electric heaters, western kitchens, deep fryer
Features Of Capillary Thermostat：
- Reliable quality
- Stable performance
- High sensitivity
- long lasting
- Strong overcurrent capability
Points for Attention for the Using of Capillary Thermostat
1. Every capillary thermostat needs to be adjusted so that the adjustment shaft is at a high temperature
2. When installing, pay attention to make the temperature bulb as close as possible to the surface of the temperature controlled object. This will improve the thermal conductivity of the entire temperature bulb, reduce temperature errors and has precise temperature control. At the same time, avoid excessive deformation of the temperature sensor during installation, which will affect performance.
3. Carefully corrode the liquid or conductive medium into the interior of the liquid expansion thermostat or pollute the surface of the thermostat, so as not to affect the electrical insulation performance and product function;
4. When installing the liquid expansion thermostat, please be pay attention to the temperature-controlled object being over-tightened by the screws. It is advisable to use M4 * 5 or M4 * 6 as the fastening screw, so as not to cause the main body to deform and cause the temperature to drift.
5. Capillary tube and temperature sensing package are wearing parts. Do not bump, flatten or break. The main body and the connection between the temperature sensor and the capillary tube must not be twisted within 40mm. The capillary bend radius must be greater than 5mm. Rigid or bent at right angles to avoid blocking internal fluid flow.