The capillary bulb thermostat is a physical change (volume change) that causes the chemical substance (usually liquid) in the temperature sensing part of the thermostat to cause relative thermal expansion and contraction (volume change) when the temperature of the controlled target changes. The connected bellows cause expansion or collapse. Use leverage to push the power switch on to achieve temperature control. The liquid-expandable thermostat has the characteristics of accurate temperature control, stable and reliable, small temperature difference between on and off, large operating temperature control adjustment range, large load current, etc. characteristic. The capillary bulb thermostat is mainly used in temperature control places such as household appliances, industrial electric furnaces, and refrigeration manufacturing industries.
1. In order to achieve the purpose of accurate temperature control, when installing the thermostat, the temperature sensing tube should be as close as possible to the temperature-controlled surface.
2. In order to avoid affecting its performance, do not deform the temperature sensing tube during installation.
3. The switch box is an electrical ceramic part, remember to handle it gently to avoid damage
4. Do not allow conductive gas or conductive substances to enter the thermostat or contaminate the surface of the thermostat to avoid affecting the electrical insulation performance
1. The initial rotation angle and shaft size specifications need to be set according to customer needs
2. There are various terminal size specifications and directions, and the length of capillary tube and sheath tube can be selected at will by customers
3. The characteristic curve and its disconnection temperature shall be determined according to the customer's finished product and temperature control matching test