Stainless Steel Mica Strip Heater
Stainless steel Mica Strip heater made by Jaye industry is constructed by a high grade of resistance heating wire Cr20Ni80, mica sheet and Stainless steel plate. The manufacturing process is same as the Mica plate heater, only the plate heater is different shape, round, square or rectangular, but the Mica strip heater own a relatively smaller width. So we call it Mica strip heater. The heating wire is wound around a sheet of mica, insulated on both sides with mica, and then a sheet of coated steel is folded around the composite layers of mica. Mica strip heaters are used in a wide variety of industrial applications. The most frequent use is to heat metal parts (such as dies and platens) by clamping one of the flat surfaces on the metal part. They are sometimes used as heaters for hoppers and other containers to heat the liquid or solid containers.
· The sheath of the heater is rust resistance.
· High class Nickel Chrome ribbon is used.
· Maximum power: 3w/cm2(s.steel),4.5w/cm2(brass),6.5w/cm2(ceramic insulation)
· Operating temperature up maximum of 500 degree centigrade
· Axial, Radial & Tangential terminals are available
· Thermocouple holes can be provided as per client's requirements
· Plastic processing Machinery
· Injection & Blow Molding
· Many other Applications. (Medical, Lab-equipments…etc)