Mica strip heaters are constructed in a flat design, which are ideal for plate heating applications. It can withstand the operated temperature up to 500 degrees Celsius. Jaye offers available a wide range of sizes and configurations. It can meet requirements for machinery industry in different machine devices as heating unit.
1. The shell is anti-rust and temperature resistant;
2. Use nickel-chromium Cr20Ni80 heating wire or flat wire;
3. Power: 3W/cm2 (stainless steel), 4.5W/cm2 (brass), 6.5/cm2 (ceramic insulation);
4. The temperature can reach 500℃;
5. Axial, radial and tangential terminals are available;
6. Thermocouple holes can be provided according to customer requirements.
7. The heating element of the heating plate is arranged in a uniform winding method, which makes the surface temperature of the heating plate even more effective.
Mica Strip Heater Specifications:
Heater Type: mica insulated strip heater
Sheath Material: stainless steel
Insulation Material: mica
Max. Volts: 480V
Wattage: available in a wide range of wattage
Standard Strip Width: 38mm
Standard Strip Thickness: 11mm
Mounting Tabs: available mounting tabs with holes, slots or without tabs
Terminations Types: parallel terminals, terminal at each end or lead wires available
Note: if you have any special requirements for design, please contact our professional consultants, we will give you the best solutions.