Mica heater can reach the temperature requirement above 160℃ while the silicone or film heaters are not suitable for high temperature. It used in applications as e.g.: dies, platens, moulds, tanks, process machinery. It has a more competitive price and performance.
- Mica insulation(wrapped with precision wound element), good insulation property
- Steel sheath with special surface treatment to increase heat transfer by radiation and to retard oxidation.
- Stainless steel post terminals(available with a variety of screw terminals or lead wires)
- Nickel-chromium resistance element with continuous operating temperature rating of 900℉
- Mounting tabs are optional
- Voids filled with MgO for better heat transfer
- Durability: excellent
- Encased in strong sheet which gives good mechanical strength and protection
These heaters must be equipped with temperature controller and correctly fitted for best performance. With high temperature capabilities, it is ideal for plastic processing applications and for anywhere heat is needed on a flat or curved surface.
Peak Temperature: +260℃
Power Rating: 300W
Supply Voltage: 230V
(voltage and wattage can be customized as request)
Lead Length: 350mm
Wattage tolerance: +5%-10%
Electric property: ≤0.5mA
A number of threaded terminals, wire lead options and terminal boxes offer great flexibility for field wiring.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if the heaters meet your requirements! We are here provide you professional help to you.