Due to the properties of mica, the mica insulated heating strip has strong oxidation and corrosion resistance. It can not only reduce the damage of scale, but also has better thermal conductivity than stainless steel, which effectively improves the thermal efficiency. At the same time, the structure is simple, easy to install and operate, and is widely used in various saltpeter tanks, water tanks, oil tanks, acid-base tanks, fusible metal melting furnaces, air heating furnaces, drying furnaces, drying boxes, hot press molds and other devices.
1. Product name: stainless steel electric mica heating strip.
2. Temperature: 0-350 degrees Celsius
3. Voltage: 220V/380V
4. Power: 50-2000W
5. Customized width and length
6. Insulation resistance: ≥100MΩ
7. Leading wire: various types and can be customized
If you have any other request, please tell us when ordering.
Main Features for Electric Mica Insulated Heating Strip:
1. The heater is made by casting process, and there is no warpage or deformation under high temperature.
2. The panel is made of stainless steel, which has superior corrosion resistance.
3. The maximum heating power is 2000W, and the maximum heating area is 0.08 square meters.
4. It is easy to operate and safe to use.
Different Styles of the Mica Insulated heating Strip:
Fields of application
1. Packing, strapping and sealing equipment
2. food service applicances
3. DNA analyse
4. semiconductor industry
5. radiators, heating panels
Benefits & Fileds of Application
1. high power destiny
2. possibility to be used assembled in open air
3. high working temperatures
4. fast warm up