Flat Metal Mica Clad Heater is constructed by winding a nickel-chrome Cr20Ni80 resistance ribbon around mica insulation and encapsulated in a stainless steel sheath. Flat Metal Mica Clad Heater made by Jaye industry available in an extensive variety of sizes and shapes with options for holes, notches and cut-outs. A number of threaded terminals, wire lead options and terminal boxes offer great flexibility for field wiring. With temperature capabilities of up to 900°F, these heaters are ideal for plastic processing applications and for anywhere heat is needed on a flat or curved surface
Features of the flat metal mica clad heater:
1. Heat-resistant , endure high temperature as 300°C.
2. High Heating transfer efficiency and long life time.
3. Light weight , thin thickness ,small volume ,big power.
4. Mica band heater can be easily designed any shapes according to demand, low cost.
1. Sheath Material is Stainless Steel.
2. Resistance heating wire is Nichrome Alloy.
3. Inner insulation is Mica plate.
4. Terminal is threaded terminals, wire lead options and terminal boxes.
5. The Mica plate can be customized to be any shape, Round, Square, rectangular or strip. And the size also be be customized by Jaye industry based on customer’s requirements.
Ovens, Hot Plates, Clamp-on water heating, Coffee urns, Vacuum pumps, Vulcanizers, Autoclaves, Core baking ovens, Space Heating, Pre-Heaters, Food Warmers, Dies, Mold heating, Valve houses, Pipe lines, Process welding, Platens, Melting, Baking, Tank Heating, Incubators, Air Heating, Ink drying, Crane cabs, Sealing Bars, Load Bank resistors, and Packaging.
Custom heaters, shapes and voltages are available on request for mica strip heater.
Please contact us with your special requirements.
Diameter of the heater
Wattage and voltage
Drawing where special type of holes or cutouts required
|Blow Molding Equipment||Extruder||Testing Equipment|
|Hot Stamping Equipment||Vending Machines||Vulcanizing Presses|
|Plastic Industry||Semiconductor Industry||Sealing Machine|