Ceramic strip heater can attain higher temperatures up to (1200℉ 650℃). It has the benefit of economical( save production cost), practical (widely used in kinds off industries and applications), reliable heating source( providing enough thermal energy), environmental (can withstand contamination). It can provide uniform heat transfer for sheath temp. Up to 480℃. If in a corrosive atmospheres and/or sheath temp. up to 600℃, it is recommended to choose stainless steel sheath.
Power customized: 1-6.5W/CM2 OR 3W/CM2(S. STEEL), 4.5W/CM2(BRASS), 6.5W/CM2(CERAMIC INSULATION)
Sheath Material: Stainless steel
Heating Wire: Ni-Cr or Fe-Cr
Shape: rectangle type
Insulating Material: mica/ceramic/brass
Installation and Use Matters Needing Attention:
1. The contact surface of the position where the electric heating element is installed should be flat without bumps.
2. The electric heating element should be placed dry to avoid water intrusion so as not to affect its insulation performance.
3. When installing, you should firstly check whether the installation location conforms to the specifications of the heating element and whether the operating voltage is consistent.
4. After installation, check whether the hexagon socket bolts, terminal block bolts and terminal bolts are tightly locked to avoid thermal expansion and contraction affecting the life of the product.
5. The product should be used at the specified voltage. Considering the large voltage fluctuations in some areas during the day and night, Jaye recommends to use a voltage stabilizer to avoid affecting the efficiency and life of the product.