Finned Ceramic Strip Heater
Ceramic Strip heaters can be finned to improve heat transfer. The fins are specially designed to provide maximum surface contact for good heat dissipation into the finned cross sections, thus resulting in rapid heat transfer to the air. Ceramic Finned Strip Heaters are constructed of specially selected high quality materials, beginning with the high temperature alloy resistance wire uniformly coiled and spaced over the ceramic insulated, outside with Stainless steel strip. The surface temperature can reach 850 degree C or more , higher than mica strip heater surely. Special care is taken to secure the stud-type terminal to the high-temperature alloy resistance contact.
Finned Ceramic insulated strip heaters are extremely efficient and dependable as a heat source for hundreds of industrial and commercial applications. They are used for both forced (mounted in a duct) and natural convection air heating (mounted at the bottom of cabinet type ovens)
* Watt density: Max 6 w/cm²
* Standard Strip dimension: 38mm(Width)
* 11mm(Thickness)* Length (customized)
* Standard Finn dimension: 51*35mm
* Maximum Allowable Sheath Temperature: 600℃
Ceramic Finned Strip Heater
Ceramic finned strip heater/Ceramic channel strip heater
304 Stainless Steel, 321,316, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 840, Ti
Ceramic And Mgo Powder
Available in a wide range of wattages
Standard strip width
Standard strip thickness
Standard fin dimension
Available mounting tabs with holes, slots or without tabs
Off set terminations, Parallel terminals, terminal at each end or lead wires available
1. Easy and economical to install
2. Easy to control, designed with first-class quality materials (high temperature alloy resistance wire)
3. Uniform heat distribution
4. Corrosion resistant Sheath.
5. Suitable for higher temperatures
6. High heating transfer efficiency.
Applications of Finned Ceramic Strip Heaters:.
• Food warming
• Freeze and moisture protection
• Tank and platen heating
• Packaging Machine
• Dies and mold heating
• Curing Ovens, Dryers, Ducts, etc.
1-The length of finned ceramic strip heater
2-The width of the heater, no request made as standard
3-If special request, dimension drawing would be better
4-Voltage and Watt