Silicone Rubber Heaters are available as wire wound or etched foil. Wire wound elements consist of the resistance wire wound on a fiberglass cord for support and stability. Etched foil heaters are made with a thin metal foil (.001”) as the resistance element. Wire wound is recommended and preferred for small to medium size quantities, medium to large sized heaters, and to produce prototypes to prove out the design parameters prior to entering into large volume production runs with etched foil.
1. Various shapes and sizes can be customized according to customer requirements (such as round, ellipse, cone).
2. The insulating layer of the silicon rubber heating plate is composed of silicon rubber and glass fiber cloth, which has high insulation performance, and the breakdown voltage can reach 20-50KV/mm, so it can be used with confidence.
3. The silicone rubber plate heater is very convenient to install. It can be installed through room temperature vulcanized rubber, vulcanized, or installed in holes according to customer requirements, or installed in the form of bundles.
4. Heating element: Wrap the nickel alloy heating wire around the glass fiber wire, the heating power can reach 2.1W/c㎡, and the heating is more uniform.
5. Moisture-proof and chemical-proof silicone rubber material provides longer heater life.
Stainless steel mica heater is made of Cr20Ni80 heating element wound on mica with prefabricated insulator, and then made of metal stainless steel sheet, iron sheet or copper sheet as the heat conductor. It can be made into ring plates and other special products.