Silicone rubber heater sheet also known as silicon rubber heating pad/electric heating film/electric heating tape/electric heating piece, etc. It is composed of two glass fiber cloths and two pieces of silicone rubber glass fiber cloth. Because it is a flake-like product (generally the standard thickness is 1.5mm), it has good flexibility and can be in close contact with the heated object. It has flexibility and is easier to be close to the heating body, and the shape can be changed to design heating according to requirements, so that heat can be transferred to any place needed.
1. The heating, mixing and heat preservation of industrial equipment pipes, tanks, towers, tanks in humid and non-explosive gas applications can be directly wound on the surface of the heated part during use.
2. Freezing protection and auxiliary heating of air-conditioning compressors, motors, submersible pumps and other equipment,
3. Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, test tube heaters, medical care shapers, body shaping and slimming belts to compensate for heat, etc.
1) The highest temperature resistance of insulating material: 250 ℃
2) Maximum operating temperature: 250℃- 300℃
3) Insulation resistance: ≥5 MΩ
4) Compressive strength: 1500v/5s
5) Power deviation: ±8%
6) Withstand voltage: >5 KV,
7) Maximum 1000mm×8000mm, minimum 20mm×20mm, thickness 1.5mm (the thinnest 0.8mm, the thickest 4mm) lead length: standard 200mm, please contact our company if you exceed the above size.
Differrent Installation way:
The shape of the heater Sheat can be made freely, and it can also be designed according to needs.
The heating plate is uniformly distributed on the silicon rubber insulating layer by alloy resistance wires, and the shape can be freely determined and cannot be cut after the production is completed.
It can process a variety of shapes, round, triangle, guide shape, etc.
Installation options: can open screw holes, double-sided tape, spring buckle, or glue in our factory.
Due to the installation status of the heater, the use environment, and the temperature control method, the power density will change greatly. Please contact our company for consultation.
Do not pull the power cord with force.
If equipped with a thermostat, please do not install it where there is dripping water. Do not use the thermostat and the heating element separately.
This product does not have a forced shutdown function. Be sure to disconnect the power cord from the power supply when not in use.
Please do not immerse this product in liquid. Use this product indoors and in a dry environment. Although static electricity occurs, there is no problem in function.