Composition and characteristics of silicone rubber heater pad:
The silicone rubber heater pad is composed of two glass fiber cloths and a two-piece laminated silicone rubber glass fiber cloth. Because it is a flake-shaped product (generally the standard thickness is 1.5mm), it has good flexibility and can be in close contact with the heated object. Because it is flexible, it is easier to be close to the heating body, and the shape can be changed to design the heating according to the requirements, so that the heat can be transferred to any place needed. The general flat heating element uses carbon as the main component, and the silicone rubber heater pad is composed of nickel alloy resistance wires after arrangement, so it can be used with peace of mind. The surface heater can be made into various shapes as required.
Technical Parameters of Silicone Rubber Heater Pad:
1 .Highest temperature resistance of insulating material: 250℃
2.Maximum operating temperature: 250℃-300℃
3. Insulation resistance: ≥5MΩ
4 .Compressive strength: 1500v/5s
Silicone rubber heater pad can be made into various shapes and sizes (such as round, oval, cone).It can be drilled, glued or bundled.
The maximum size is 1.2m×Xm, the minimum is 15mm×15mm, the thickness is 1.5mm (the thinnest is 0.8mm, the thickest is 4.5mm). The lead length: standard 130mm, and can be customized if the size exceeds the above. If necessary, please contact Jaye Heater.
Adhesive or pressure-sensitive adhesive or double-sided adhesive is added on the back to make the silicone rubber heater pad adhere firmly to the surface of the object. Easy to install.
Note: It can be customized according to the voltage, power, size and product shape required by the user (such as: oval, cone, etc.).
Installation Method: Due to the different shapes of this product, choose pressing, double-sided adhesive sticking, punching positioning, room temperature vulcanization and other methods to install and use according to the actual site. The safe life span is as long as five years.
Applications of Silicone Rubber Heater Pad:
1. Heat transfer machine heating plate
2. Heating film for baking cup (pan) machine
3. Heater for oil drum
4. Heating pad of heat sealing machine
5. Heating and heat preservation of medical equipment
6. Heating of chemical pipelines
7. Heating of large equipment
8. Semiconductor processing equipment
9. Heating and heat preservation of various mechanical instruments
10. Medical equipment, such as blood analyzers, respiratory therapy devices, and hydrotherapy
11. Antifreeze for military installations, aircraft instruments and hydraulic equipment
12. Battery heating
13. Food service equipment
14. Factory bonding and partial assembly? Any application that requires a soft shape or design
15. Analytical instruments
17. Antifreeze equipment