Silicone Rubber Heating Element for Automobile
The heating system of a pure electric vehicle's power battery uses the heat generated by the auxiliary heater to the battery without consuming the battery power, so it will not affect the power performance and range of the electric vehicle. At the same time, it can ensure the heat of air conditioning system. The vehicle controller distributes heat by controlling the opening of each electronically controlled valve, and the method is easy. The auxiliary heater can be activated by the vehicle controller and remote control, so it can be started separately before starting the vehicle. Heating the battery pack in advance, defrosting and defogging the air conditioner to avoid starting the vehicle if the battery pack temperature is too low. Therefore, the scope of use of pure electric vehicles has been expanded.
Car heaters are applied for electric vehicle battery packs, providing a heat source for battery packs, and solving the effects of low temperature on lithium batteries.
Feature of Silicone Rubber Heating Element:
1. Jaye Industry uses nickel alloy foil for etching processing, which is fast heat generation, high thermal efficiency and long service life.
2. Double insulation of flame retardant silicone rubber and alkali-free glass fiber, making a better insulation performance of the heater.
3. The aluminum plate assists in heat dissipation, which improves the thermal efficiency of heating, generates heat evenly, and prolongs its service life.
Technical Parameter of Silicone Rubber Heating Element:
1. Rated voltage: it can be designed as required
2. Power density: it is determined by the temperature requirements. In general, a power density of 0.1W/ cm2 can make the surface temperature of the heater reach 50℃.
3. Dielectric strength: 1500V/min
4. Insulation resistance: 100MΩ
5. Flame retardant rating: UL94V-0
Notice to users for of Silicone Rubber Heating Element:
1. If equipped with a thermostat, please do not install it in a place with dripping water. 2. Do not use the thermostat and the heating sheet separately.
2. This product does not have a function of forcing shutdown. Always disconnect the power cord from the power source when not in use.
3. Please do not immerse the heater in liquid. Use indoors. In a dry environment, although there is static electricity, there is no problem in function.
4. Do not use in a fire or explosion-prone environment.