Customized Silicone Rubber Heating Pad
The silicone rubber heater consists of a uniformed resistance wire embedded between 2 layers of silicone rubber.
Silicone rubber is a highly-performing and multi-use composite material based on high-temperature resistant glass fiber and integrating silicone, processed using a special processing method.
Major functions and characteristics of silicon rubber:
● Excellent extreme-temperature resistance (-60℃to 250℃) and heat insulation performance.
● High strength, soft and ductile, easily cut and processed.
● Good chemical, oil and water resistance (can be scrubbed).
● Excellent resistance to heat, aging, weathering, ozone, oxygen, light, etc.
● Excellent mechanical strength, able to bear a mechanical stress of 200kg/cm2.
● High insulation performance, with a dielectric constant of 3 to 3.2 and a breakdown voltage of 20 ~ 50kv/mm.
● Can be customized as customer requirement, such as shape, size, wattage , installation, etc.
1.Communication, power, medical industry.
10.Mechanical engineering, system and plant engineering.
2.New Energy Source Industry(Battery).
11.Automotive industry, conveyor system.
3.Video camera, digital Video Recorder.
12.Welding technology, Iron and steel rolling equipment.
4.Diagnostic medical device: heating sample tray, reagent vase and etc.
13.Lumber processing machinery.
5.Heating secondary planet component.
14.Printing and paper-making technology.
6.Protecting the mechanical and electronic equipment of plane in cold air.
15.Office and information technology.
7.Testing or simulating IC.
16.Food and packaging machinery, textile machinery.
8.Outdoor electronic equipment such as card reader and LCD.
17.Machine production, transportation, railway technology.
9.Keep constant in analysis instrument.
18.Shipping technology, IT industry.