Pipe Silicone Rubber Heating Belt
Silicone rubber heating belt is a kind of special flexible heating belt composed of nickel-coated alloy wire and high-quality silicone insulation material. It has heat resistance, flame resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, good insulation, high power density, fast heating, and high thermal efficiency, long service life. In addition to heat tracing for general constant power bands, it can also be used in places where heating is required in some cases. Silicone rubber heating belt has good waterproof performance. It can be used for the heating, heat tracing and heat preservation of industrial equipment or laboratories in wet, non-explosive gas places. It is safe and reliable.
We only use the high grade material for the production of the silicone rubber heating belt:
Introduction of Silicone rubber heating belt
1. Specifications: width: 15MM, 20MM, 25MM, 30MM, 50MM; length: 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, etc. It can be customized in dimension.
2. Conventional voltage: 220V, Power: 100W/m
3. Application: heating and insulated for various pipelines, antifreeze for tap water pipes, drainage pipes, and water tanks, which can be wrapped outside. It cannot be directly placed in water, and cannot be overlapped and entangled.
4. Installation method: Wrapping the heating belt around the water pipe first, and use the temperature control (rotary temperature control or digital display temperature control), placing the temperature control probe between the heating belt and heated item, and contacting the heating belt closely. The heating belt is evenly wrapped around the shell. After installation, wrapping it with aluminum foil tape to fix and keep it warm and just play with power. Jaye Industry recommended to use a thermostat.
Technical parameters of Silicone rubber heating belt
1. The highest temperature resistance of the insulation material is 250°
2. Service temperature: -60~200°
3. Insulation resistance: >50MΩ
4. Compressive strength: 1500v/5s
5. Withstand voltage: >5kv